"From a route-running standpoint, I think Ridley is one of the better college route-runners that I've ever evaluated", McShay said.
With the Combine behind him, Nichols said he's talking a few days to try to rest his hamstring back to full health, but he knows another key day is coming on March 19, when he'll participate in an NFL Pro Day in front of scouts at Delaware.
The popular theme among post-draft mocks is Barkley's selection by the Cleveland Browns - and not at No. 4, but with the first overall selection in the 2018 NFL Draft. The speed and lateral agility he has for a 233-pound back is very unique. There has been a great deal of buzz around him since the Combine ended for just that reason.
Dallas Goedert might be a small-schooler but his tape shows top-tier talent. "Especially in the National Football League, where you have a (more) limited roster, so guys have to know multiple roles in case somebody gets injured".
They land their quarterback of the future.
OK, so we have an answer! McShay noted that Buffalo could go with a different Louisville product, Lamar Jackson, but he opted to give Buffalo secondary help.
Arizona is tough to predict right now, because of what the Cardinals might do in free agency. But that then brings up another question: Why would McCarron sign with a team that's poised to take a quarterback? They traded him to the Chicago Bears during his rookie training camp, however. ". I know I can beat all those scores by a lot, but (in training) I was trying to get ready for my 40, which I was upset about, too". Well, I have to admit that I nearly laughed when I wrote that because we all know Seattle will trade picks. So that would be hard to navigate if you're the Browns. But with the Browns, they have to be incredibly careful with what tells they provide for that top spot, because they pick again after the Giants pick at No. 2 and the Colts select at No. 3. Teams generally use the combine for the interview process more so than the numerical numbers, but sometimes the numbers are so skewed one way or the other that a prospect can dramatically raise (or lower) his draft stock. But, at this point, it's still safe to say Darnold is the odds-on favorite to go No. 1 overall - but it's not a lock just yet.
- Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH) - Investor's Buzzer
- Sassa, Post Office to report on progress in social grant payments migration
- Kroger's (NYSE:KR) "Outperform" Rating Reiterated at Royal Bank of Canada
- Indian Open: Larrazabal jolted into action after alarm mishap
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are on a break, again
- Analyst Overview: Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALXN), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (ZBH)
- Analysts Recommended this Stock: Transocean Ltd. (RIG)
- City qualify for Champions League quarter-finals despite 1-2 loss
- US Holocaust Museum revokes human rights award to Myanmar leader
- Aperio Group LLC Increases Holdings in Mallinckrodt PLC (MNK)