Tekken series Chief Producer Katsuhiro Harada will attend as a special guest for the broadcast, where he'll share the latest on Noctis' appearance as a Tekken 7 DLC character in Spring 2018.
Final Fantasy XV has its first mod, and while it's slightly disappointing that Sonic isn't involved, I think we can all agree that it's wise to start where all good mods should: with performance enhancements. The mod also fixes the "excessive SteamAPI overhead that causes unusually long load screens and hitches during heavy texture streaming". If you use keyboard/mouse but hit the analog stick [another] hitch. Thankfully, this mod works around this issue by preventing the game from seeing input events. That problem is easily mistaken for Denuvo, but emphatically has nothing to do with Denuvo.
According to the official blog post that announced its release, Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition "includes numerous latest cutting-edge technologies, allowing for gameplay with an even more handsome picture quality than Xbox One". The Royal Edition, which includes the same additional content added to the Windows Edition, is also available right now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Army soldier injured in cross-border shelling at Uri
- Infant, mom attacked by pit bull in Elmont, Nassau police say
- Carnival plc (CUK) EPS Estimated At $0.39
- French president Emmanuel Macron arrives in India, greeted by PM Modi
- ING Groep NV Acquires New Position in Liberty Global plc
- The first look of 'October' starring Varun Dhawan is out
- New BMW Concept M8 Gran Coupe showcased at Geneva
- Exercise CAN Slow Down Aging, Says Science
- Teri Hatcher Denies She's Broke and Homeless
- Encana Corporation, (NYSE: ECA)