The author of the novel tie-in to this year's best picture victor "The Shape of Water" will be coming to Santa Clarita. Guillermo, who also won Best Picture for The Shape of Water, tells Reforma he and Morgan, a screenwriter on his forthcoming movie Nightmare Alley, became good friends last summer (17), although he doesn't specify if he and his Oscars "plus one" are also in a romantic relationship. They are parents to daughters Marisa and Mariana.
It was his second Academy Award - having previously won the 2014 "Best Original Score" Oscar for this work on The Grand Budapest Hotel. The ceremony, held Sunday at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles, exorcised some demons - like last year's envelope fiasco - and wrestled with other, deeper problems in Hollywood, like gender equality and diversity.
Kraus will speak about his collaboration with del Toro, the genesis of the story of a mute woman and a sea monster, the feature film, horror books and the Oscars.
"The greatest thing that art does, and that our industry does, is erase the lines in the sand", said del Toro, accepting the best director award.
- U of I GEO Strike Evolves
- Brown Capital Management LLC Reduces Position in Nuance Communications Inc. (NUAN)
- West Virginia counties nix spring break after teacher strike
- KHP motorist assist technician killed in crash
- Korea to Discuss US Steel Tariffs in KORUS FTA Talks
- Rotich: Government never gets broke
- Focusing the Lens in on Owens Corning Inc (OC) Shares
- Palestinian man killed in clashes with Israeli soldiers in West Bank: medics
- Final Sea Of Thieves Open Beta Live On Xbox One And PC
- TOMB RAIDER Movie Review