The Solaire of Astora amiibo launches on May 25 alongside Dark Souls Remastered on Nintendo Switch. I'm sure the framerate is tightened up a bit, but this isn't as dramatic of an overhaul as some might have expected.
Moreover, Nintendo confirmed that Dark Souls Remastered will offer a network test ahead of launch. Will you courageous Dark Souls' dark, decrepit world alone or carry the light of Astora wherever you go?
Solaire of Astora, for those who have yet to play Dark Souls, is an oddly optimistic character in the relatively dark and dreary kingdom of Lordran.
So, what goal does it serve in the game?
As you might expect, the amiibo is in his iconic "Praise the Sun" emote, undoubtedly the most popular one in the game.
No really, praise the sun.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. No further details have been revealed though regarding when or how this will take place.
- Advisor Group Inc. Buys 126626 Shares of Vanguard Value ETF (VTV)
- Britain building New Prison Wing in Kirikiri to Transfer Nigerian Prisoners
- Blade Runner 2049's Mackenzie Davis To Star In New Terminator Movie
- Russia, Zimbabwe sign memorandum on special economic zone
- Q3 2018 EPS Estimates for Ecolab Inc. (NYSE:ECL) Increased by Analyst
- Stocks to Watch For: First Solar, Inc. (FSLR), Amphenol Corporation (APH)
- Opposition force adjournments of Parliament for fourth day
- Anthony Davis 'day-to-day' with ankle sprain, doubtful for Friday
- Silver Alert issued across Kansas for missing woman
- Aaron Judge Isn't Interested in a Home Run Derby Repeat