An additional factor in Fortnite's surpassing of PUBG as the most watched and streamed title on Twitch could be due to the fact that its Battle Royale portion is free-to-play, and it's available across PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, whereas PUBG is only on PC and Xbox One.
According to statistics provided by SullyGnome, Fortnite has been watched for a total time of 4,882 years and 208 days and streamed for a total of 246 years and 231 days, over the last two weeks. If you played last year's 50v50 mode, you can probably expect something similar in terms of more chaotic crafting and large scale firefights, but it's hard to predict how the dynamics of this one will play out compared to Fortnite Battle Royale's traditional Solo, Duos, and Squads modes. As the name clearly implies, this mode will divide the 100 players into five teams of twenty. The notes contain some odd fixes, such as "Riding a rocket no longer cancels emotes or using consumables" and "Fixed the kitchen cabinets that were placed outside of some houses".
The Burnout skin will also be released alongside new Hoverboard Boost Pads for Fortnite's Save the World mode, along with the Wukong hero, who is available to purchase in the Event store. The latest change involves the removal of the 50-vs-50 lobby and filling the void is the upcoming teams of 20 setup.
As well as the new game mode Epic Games has added a new anti-cheat system to the PC version in hopes of combating some of the issues players have faced recently.
Firstly, there's been changes made to the Hunting Rifle. The patch will also include various bug fixes such as the Hunting Rifle's accuracy now has flawless accuracy and reticle has also been fixed.
Included with these additions are a few fixes to some Battle Royale issues that players have been asking about for a while. For more info, you can check out the full patch notes on the official website.
- Vince Staples wants $2m to "shut the fuck up forever".
- Volatile Mix Cap Mover- Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX)
- Bulls and Bear in Spotlight- CVS Health Corporation (NYSE:CVS)
- National Pension Service Raises Position in Walt Disney Co (DIS)
- 'Deadpool' Star Taylor Hickson Sues 'Ghostland' Producers Over Disfiguring Facial Injury
- Snowstorm threatens new round of power outages on US East Coast
- Common sense solution to school shootings
- Target Recalls 30000 Cat & Jack Jeans After Kids Get 'Cuts & Lacerations'
- Kris Jenner Says New Mom Kylie Jenner Was 'Born To Have Kids'
- The Investors Buy Ishares Core US Aggregate Bond Etf (AGG) on Weakness