A few days back Boney Kapoor penned an emotional letter stating, "I am blessed to have the support and love of Arjun and Anshula, who have been such pillars of strength for myself, Khushi and Janhvi". As she struggles to cope with the untimely loss of her mother, the Kapoor family is standing by her.
It is extremely unfortunate that Sridevi, who was so excited about her daughter's debut film, couldn't live to see her following in her footsteps. Sridevi had loved the idea of the movie and they were supposed to begin shooting in April. She also wrote, "Hi, I'm requesting you to refrain from using abusive language especially towards my sisters, I do not appreciate it & have therefore deleted ur comments". Helmed by Shashank Khaitan, the love saga is slated to release on July 20, 2018.
Boney Kapoor, later detailed Sridevi's last moments, revealing she died just two hours after he surprised her by showing up unannounced at her hotel. Let's please spread joy and good vibes. Preserving the sanctity of what they had would mean the world not only to my mother but also to a man who's entire being revolved around her, and her two children who are all that remains of their love. More happiness was in store when a week later, he visited the legendary actress again at her residence - this time to ask if she would be a part of another Dharma film that he had conceptualized. She was the ultimate and the best in all these roles. 'You were too good, too pure, too full of love. But at least we had you'. "It's given us hope and strength and we can't thank you all enough.(sic)".
- Australian Dollar Could Struggle With RBA Rate Call, Lowe Speech
- #BBNaija: Ahneeka, Angel evicted
- Production halted at JLR's midlands plant because of water shortage
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is Jennison Associates LLC's Largest Position
- $0.42 Earnings Per Share Expected for Sanmina Corp (SANM) This Quarter
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Rating Increased to Buy at Loop Capital
- Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro: Geneva 2018
- Houston Texans deny claim they won't sign free agents who took knee
- Damian Lillard Drops a Clutch 39 Points on the Lakers
- Another Nor'easter Looms Ahead With Nearly 65000 Westchesterites Still Without Power