Former Arsenal midfielder Stewart Robson has labelled Arsene Wenger "arrogant" amid speculation about the Frenchman's future at the Emirates.
Wenger's position has again been called into question following a hard week for Arsenal, and Redknapp believes that it is time for the Frenchman to walk away from the Emirates Stadium. "It's sad; he's been a great manager for Arsenal, won so many trophies", Redknapp told talkSPORT.
Much will depend on whether he can lead the club back into the Champions League, although achieving that feat will not be the only factor.
A defiant Arsene Wenger lauds Arsenal's effort against Man City, but also notes that his side are going through a hard period.
"They have taken his kindness and that management style as weakness, so in the end now there's no accountability, no outcome to playing badly or putting in abject performances".
"I don't think it was a lack of effort, they just don't know what they're doing and that comes down to one person and one person only".
The Europa League is Arsenal's last chance for silverware this term and they face a potentially tricky tie against AC Milan, with the first leg on Thursday, and Wright has no idea what to expect from the Gunners.
The club have reportedly written up a shortlist of managers which they would like to replace the current boss Wenger after he has overseen some poor results this season.
- Why Putin's nuclear weapons claims are unlikely to spark an arms race
- Amtrak suspends rail service along northeast corridor
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Earning Somewhat Positive Media Coverage, Study Shows
- Keller Chryst transferring from Stanford to Tennessee
- Toys R Us launches stock sale ahead of store closures
- Egyptian army in Sinai Peninsula doubles in a year, with Israel's blessing
- Here's The Updated Big Ten Tournament Bracket Heading Into Friday
- United States makes staff reduction at Havana embassy permanent
- Streisand strikes wrong chord with animal rights activists by cloning dog
- Iowa holds off Illinois in Big Ten Tournament opener