The carrier helpfully listed the salient specs, pretty much confirming what we already know from leaks (with some differences, rumors tend to round numbers off). The same is also suggested by the newly leaked images as well. Now, the giant is preparing for the launch of their new Huawei P20 series smartphones.
The Huawei P20 Lite will be unveiled on March 27.
Alongside the image, Blass also reveals nearly all the key specifications that the upcoming Huawei P20 Lite may come packed with. The leaked images show the phone from both angles, front and back which reveals a lot about the actual Huawei P20 Lite smartphone.
Huawei is gearing up to launch the P20 line smartphones, which includes - the P20, P20 Plus and P20 Lite at an event that the company will be hosting on March 27. More information and early sightings can be expected since we're down to less than a month before the official announcement.
According to him, the base model of the Huawei P20 Lite will come with 32GB of storage and a 16MP main camera. However, if we go by the leaked images, we can only see a dual camera setup at the back panel of the device. Our bet is that they will be rather thin, even if the P20 Lite is not a high-end smartphone.
In particular, the confirmation that a triple-camera still will, but only in ultra-expensive version of Huawei P20 Plus with a big screen, delicious and overpriced (it is, incidentally, not yet reported). The phone is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 659 octa-core processor clocked at 2.38GHz.
Shared by reliable leaker Evan Blass, the two sport similar designs, with a fairly large bezel below the screen and a dual-lens camera on the back.
The Huawei P20 Lite smartphone will be running on an Android 8.0 Oreo operating system. There will be an expansion option also available on the device to expand the memory storage of the device by using a microSD card. The iPhone X-like top notch on the Huawei P20 Lite also includes the front camera set up and sensors.
- US based airlines Delta, United pull back from NRA
- Jordan Henderson backs Mohamed Salah to win Player of the Year award
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 3 Announcement Leaked
- Netflix nabs Daily Show correspondent Hasan Minhaj for a weekly talk show
- Southern Illinois lawmakers vote against 'burdensome' state gun control measures
- Astronomers detect signal from universe's first stars
- Spotify files to go public on New York Stock Exchange
- National security advisor HR McMaster rumored to be leaving White House
- Erasmus to lead new Springboks management team
- Keith Richards apologizes to Jagger for comment