Now, with the Lok Sabha elections due either by the end of this year or in the first quarter of 2019, the Telangana TDP boss has made a decision to strengthen the party and revive its glory.
"I never break Mitra dharma".
I risked my life to protect the party in Telangana, when it was in crisis during the Telangana movement. It is pertinent to mention here that Mr. Naidu, at a press conference a day ago, said: "We need to mount pressure without hampering the interests of AP".
Mothkupalli said it was unfortunate that he was not allowed to attend the party functionaries' meeting in Hyderabad in the last two days.
At a state executive meeting in Kurnool on 23 February, the BJP unfolded its "Rayalaseema Declaration" and blamed Chandrababu Naidu for the backwardness of the region. "What mistake did I commit?" he asked. T-TDP should be the opposition against the TRS government.
Speaking to media persons, party politburo member Ravula Chandrashekhar Reddy said the tour schedule would be finalised soon.
Leaders like Revanth Reddy betrayed the party and destroyed its image in cash-for-vote case. Naidu on Wednesday addressed the party general body and dismissed reports that his party will be merged either with the TRS or any other party in Telangana. They had even raised this issue with the central leadership, forcing Naidu to serve an ultimatum of sorts to BJP, saying he was ready to chart his own course if they did not wish to stay with him.
"Since we can't join hands with the Congress and the BJP has dumped us, we have no option but to have alliance with the TRS", he said.
Chandrababu has immediately assured all the party workers that those speculations are "baseless" and told them that TDP would last forever.
- New Zealand Rugby nets roaring Lions profit
- LL Bean raises age to 21 to buy rifles
- Hertz ends rental car discount program with NRA
- Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Stake Decreased by Swiss National Bank
- Boko Haram: Four UN aid workers killed, one abducted in Borno
- Darwin Project debuts on Steam Early Access next week
- BTIM Corp. Has $49.86 Million Holdings in Starbucks Co. (SBUX)
- Meghan Trainor Returns with New Song 'No Excuses'
- VMware (VMW) Announces Earnings Results, Beats Estimates By $0.06 EPS
- Indian magazine wins praise for breastfeeding cover