In a Holi special show, Sounds of Holi, the channel will take viewers on a unique journey of unmissable sound and cheerful spirit associated with this festival. The festival of Holi, which is celebrated across the country with great enthusiasm every year, marks the triumph of good over evil, along with the arrival of the spring season. Holi, the festival of colours is one of the most fun and joyful festivals. Featuring performances from Bollywood celebrities, and popular DJs along with live dhol, village theme setup, photo booth, rain dance, unlimited food, drinks (non-alcoholic), and special colour bombs, Rang Mohalla is the place to reveal all your happy colours this Holi! The festival of colours, Holi is a celebration of harmony in our society. On the second day, North India celebrates "Dulhandi" where everyone applies colour to each other. People wear white and yellow turbans and go to temples to play with gulal.
People in various parts of India have already begun celebrating Holi with much fervour. Members of the assembly smeared each other with colors to mark the festival.
TV actor Karan Jotwani, who plays Sahil in Aap Ke Aa Jaane Se, said, "This year, I won't be playing Holi but instead will simply spend the evening with my family and enjoy the day". Mischief-makers apply colours that are harmful for the skin on others.
In addition, many Pakistanis took to Twitter to deliver Holi messages.
The emergence of Holi festival dates back to the Krutayuga period during the times of demon-king Hiranyakasap. It is the day (or month) when people of all ages, cast, and creed set aside their differences and biases and immerse themselves in the happy celebration. People of West Bengal celebrate Basant Utsav festival with lots of colors, happiness and joy.
- Newfield Exploration (NYSE:NFX) Earns Daily News Impact Score of 0.16
- Barclays Africa Group set to rebrand to Absa
- As More Delhi University Students Say Hit By Holi Balloons, Cops Intervene
- Jimmy Kimmel: Won't 'Ruin' Oscars by Bringing Up 'Unpleasant' Hollywood Sex Abuse
- Scaramucci calls Hicks' departure 'big loss' for Trump
- Genworth Financial (GNW) Rating Reiterated by Wells Fargo & Co
- Tuesday early voting results are third-highest
- Vail Resorts, Inc. (MTN) Stake Increased by Aperio Group LLC
- No. 8 Purdue ready for upset-minded Rutgers
- Equifax Says Another 2.4 Million Affected by 2017 Breach