The fact that Zayn Malik has a keen interest in Bollywood and Indian music is something we know of given the various times, the singer has spoken fondly of his childhood memories revolving around Bollywood movies and music.
(Web Desk) - British star musician Zayn Malik's renditions of Kailash Kher's songs titled "Teri Deewani" and "Allah Kay Bande" have taken the Internet by storm with media outlets and celebrities alike talking about the singer.
Speaking about the project earlier, Malik had revealed, "It's one of the first songs I have sung in full Hindi, so it's going to be cool to see what the response to that is".
On Wednesday morning, Zayn Malik shared another video covering Kailash Kher's song 'Allah Ke Bande.' It seems like the singer is working on his diction, dialect to get his Hindi and Urdu game strong.
"I was like, 'Kaun hai bhai?". The song, "Teri Deewani", has gone on to become the singer's calling card in the industry.
Having said all that, Kailash feels "humbled" and "honoured" that his music has reached artists across the world.
"For Zayn Malik, I would suggest...we have our digital academy (Kailash Kher Academy of Learning Arts) coming up soon, where there will be a course dedicated to all our compositions, which include Teri Deewani and other super hits... so to know and learn the correct codes and nuances".
Nevertheless, Kailash feels "nice and honoured when your writing and compositions inspire millions globally". "It will help him improve his skills on such songs", opined Kailash, according to the publication.
- Iowa holds off IL in Big Ten Tournament opener
- Happy Holi 2018 Wishes for WhatsApp/Facebook, Quotes and Sayings
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE:GS) Stake Boosted by Bessemer Group Inc
- Tennessee Vols roll to 76-54 win over Mississippi State
- FDx Advisors Inc. Purchases 3281 Shares of Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA)
- Judgment reserved in Gupta bid to keep Bank of Baroda in SA
- Shares in the Trader's Spot light- Discovery Communications, Inc. (DISCA)
- Airtel's Prepaid Plan Offers Free 5GB Data For 28 Days
- (NASDAQ:CELG) Shares Sold by Plancorp LLC
- Paramount delays 'Heathers' debut in wake of Florida shooting