According to reports, the Nokia 8 Pro might just be being built to compete with the premium phones of the century as it is reportedly going to be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845. Since it is going to be a mid-range smartphone, there is a good chance that the smartphone is going to feature a 1080 x 2160 Full HD+ resolution panel.
New entry-level phones running Android Oreo (Go edition) will be shown off at the tech event. It is powered by a Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor which is supported by 6/8GB of RAM. It seems that the company is planning to launch a bunch of Android Smartphones under Nokia brand in 2018.
Aside from that, new devices are expected from Huawei and Sony, and rumours indicate that HMD will be launching a number of new Nokia flagships, following the brand's unexpected revival a year ago. The teaser video posted on its Sony Xperia Twitter account only shows ripples and a hand under. The Nokia 7 Plus is expected to be the first and foremost Android One smartphone which the Finnish company is set to launch. SweDroid claims the Xperia XZ2 would cost SEK 7,990 in Sweden while the Compact model would cost SEK 5,990. However, the MWC has always been about smartphones, tablets, and telecommunication technology, in general.
LG Electronics has made dramatic changes to its smartphone plans.
Dubbed Vision AI and Voice AI, the enhanced AI camera and voice features will be featured in the LG V30 (2018).
Samsung maintained its status of being the most popular mobile brand in India but the last decade has seen so many waves of new brands and technologies coming in that have brought the Indian Mobile market to its current situation that is driven by not one but many brands. The fingerprint sensor is also moved to the back, which means lesser chin bezels on the front.
Penta-lens would translate to five camera sensors, which sounds a bit insane. Eery year during the event smartphone and gadget makers launch new phones and announce many new ones. eAlready a lot of speculations and rumours are floating around the web on new launches and some companies have also revealed names of the devices they are launching during the event.
Initial rumours suggested that the Chinese manufacturer would announce an update to its flagship line - possibly the Huawei P20 - at MWC, but that looks unlikely since the company has scheduled a standalone press event later in March. Motorola is expected to unveil a G6, a G6 Plus, and a G6 Play at the MWC.
- American in Custody After Severed Head Is Found in Japan
- S Korea welcomes new U.S. sanctions on N Korea
- National Retail Properties (NNN) Downgraded by TheStreet to C+
- Air strikes on Damascus suburbs claim more lives
- Here's The Updated Medal Count After Team USA's Gold Medal In Curling
- Watch The Walking Dead "Carl's Journey" Teaser
- Nokia, Samsung, Asus, or Moto: Who Will Win MWC 2018?
- Trump suggests teachers who carry guns could receive bonuses
- Manafort paid European politicians for lobbying of the Ukrainian government, the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Lynne Brown Digs In Her Heels After Scathing Report