Scotland beat Australia and came close to doing the same against world champions New Zealand in the November internationals, and were tipped by many to overcome injury-ravaged Wales away in their Six Nations opener.
"In terms of the summer he was really good, you could pick his brain and has a really good work ethic as well".
"If we lose it's going to be very hard to finish up on top of the tournament", he said.
Although the returning trio will hand Wales a boost ahead of the hard trip to the Aviva Stadium, they remain without No 8 Taulupe Faletau, who has been sent back to Bath for the weekend in order to get some game time under his belt with a view to returning for the final two rounds against Italy and France. "In every game you play you want to make the nine's and 10's life as hard as possible", Biggar said.
"We know it's nearly like a cup final for us".
In defence of their title, England have won both of their games against Wales and Italy before travelling to Murrayfield to play Scotland, who have beaten France and lost to Wales in their opening matches. "It is down to the team selected on Saturday to do the job and keep us in the tournament".
Biggar also congratulated the Ireland fly half on his match-winning drop-goal in Ireland's victory over France in Paris.
"I texted him afterwards and I said "some kick".
"Johnny is an absolutely fantastic player, you can see how important he is for Ireland and Leinster", Biggar said. Johnny said he appreciated it and told me he hoped I'd be back for Dublin.
Biggar starts at fly-half at the Aviva Stadium after recovering from a spell on the sidelines following a shoulder injury suffered on duty with the Ospreys.
"Whether it's 10 minutes off the bench or 30 minutes off the bench, I want to make it the best 30 or 10 minutes as I possibly can".
"It has been a tough five weeks with plenty of rehab - I could not have done any more", the Ospreys No 10 said. I finished off the box set of Suits on my iPad.
- Microsoft Surface Pro With Surface Pen Launched in India: Price, Specifications, Features
- Lalu's son Tej Pratap Yadav alleges Nitish released ghosts in his bungalow
- Billy Graham ministries offer support in Parkland
- Germany's Sonnen to set up a battery plant in South Australia
- Super Mario Odyssey's Balloon World Update Is Out Now
- Andre Myhrer wins slalom gold, Marcel Hirscher loses control
- HC asks cops to probe into charges against Mehul Choksi
- Champions League: United hold Sevilla, Shakhtar sink Roma
- How will 'Game of Thrones' end? Maisie Williams knows all
- Land Rover takes the wraps off the ultimate outdoor adventure smartphone