Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez came together for the first time in Sajid Nadiadwala's Kick and ever since, the audience has been craving to watch the duo again. The director of the franchise said, "I am writing a script from the last one year and I am writing it keeping Jacqueline in mind".
Sajid, who's now busy with the scripting, said, "Once I finish penning the script, I'll be completely sure". He is planning to restart the writing process and the film should roll out next year.
Kick 2: Sajid Nadiadwala confirms Jacqueline Fernandez in Salman Khan's sequel film
The producer-director revealed that the rumours of Jacqueline being dropped from Kick 2 started when Salman at an awards show jokingly said that she's not in the film.
There were speculations that Jacqueline has been replaced by Amy Jackson in the sequel.
Currently, Khan and Jackie are off to Bangkok where they will be shooting for high- octane action scenes for straight 10 days.
But, recently, Sajid Nadiadwala put all rumours to rest and reportedly confirmed that the actress will be a part of "Kick 2". Produced by Salman Khan Films and Ramesh Taurani under the banner of Tips Films, Race 3 is directed by Remo D'souza and will hit theatres on Eid 2018.
- Student walkout over gun violence held at Moses Lake High School
- Justin Trudeau: Canada doesn't support separatists
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Review
- After Florida Shooting, Trump Calls For New Regulations On Bump Stocks
- Future of Florida Shooter's Big Trust Fund in Judge's Hands
- Jennifer Lawrence fires back at 'utterly ridiculous' criticism of her 'sexist' dress
- Trump Drags Sessions Into His Meltdown Over Russian Meddling
- Brokers Offer Predictions for Bristol-Myers Squibb Co's Q1 2019 Earnings (BMY)
- Britain suggests longer Brexit transition
- Nation divided over who's to blame in latest school shooting