The New York Jets are prepared to make Kirk Cousins' bank account swell instantly.
One league source speculated the Jets could front-load the contract and offer Cousins $60 million guaranteed in the first year of the contract. "They have the coaching staff that knows him and wants him there, and the coach and the general manager need to win".Читайте также: Czech Republic advance to medal round with shootout win vs
In addition to the Jets, teams like the Arizona Cardinals, Denver Broncos, Cleveland Browns and Minnesota Vikings are all interested in the 29-year old QB.
Pro Football Talk reported expanded on the conversation when they spoke to people who believe the Jets might be willing to guarantee the entire contract. "If the Jets will do it, other suitors for Cousins may have no choice but to follow suit". There's next to no chance Gettleman even sniffs around Cousins, let alone pays him the sort of money the veteran quarterback will undoubtedly command. The Jets have the No. 6 overall pick.
As Washington's starter from 2015-2017, Cousins averaged 4,392 passing yards, 27 touchdowns, 12 interceptions and a 97.6 passer rating.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Tweets By Troll Accounts During 2016 Election Leaked
- Valeo Financial Advisors LLC Invests $230000 in Comcast Co. (CMCSA)
- Two men stabbed to death as knife attacks add to grim…
- Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (CCI) - Technical observation
- Ramaphosa tells South Africa: get some morning exercise
- Enbridge Energy Partners, LP (EEP) Receives Consensus Rating of "Hold" from Brokerages
- What Do Analysts Say About Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- (BYD) Shares Bought by Penn Capital Management Co. Inc
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Analysts See $0.39 EPS
- Netflix's 'Lost in Space' Reboot Gets Teaser Trailer and Premiere Date