Jeffery started all 16 games for the Eagles this regular season, making 57 catches for 789 yards.
Jeffery (shoulder), who underwent surgery Wednesday to fix a torn rotator cuff, is uncertain to be available for the start of training camp, Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Daily News reports.
It is not clear how long Jeffery will need to recover from the rotator cuff surgery, but he will nearly certainly be ready for the start of training camp before the 2018 season.
Jeffery was a problem for the Patriots early on in the Super Bowl, catching three passes for 73 yards and the touchdown. Jeffery was especially effective in the playoffs, meshing with quarterback Nick Foles for 12 receptions and a trio of scores over three starts - capped by the wideout's handsome 34-yard touchdown grab in Super Bowl LII. Jeffery signed a one-year deal and refused to allow the injury to slow him down.
The Eagles and Jeffery agreed on a four-year, $52 million extension back in December and hopefully this season was just a preview of what's to come from Alshon in Philadelphia.
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Analysts See $0.39 EPS
- Analysts Perspectives: Kinross Gold Corp (KGC)
- Rob Goldman, Facebook exec, apologizes for Russian meddling tweets cited by Trump
- Survivors of the Florida shooting announce march for gun control
- DISH Network reports 2.212 million Sling TV subscribers
- Imagine Dragons coming back to CenturyLink Center
- U.S. students stage protests to demand gun control after mass shooting
- Internet goes insane with the Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Smooch Pic
- Dozens of schoolgirls missing after latest Boko Haram attack in Nigeria
- Students 'lie-in' to take a stand against gun violence