Bayliss' comments come in the wake of a debate that was instigated by Adil Rashid choosing to lay off his first-class career for a year and signing a limited-overs only contract with Yorkshire.
Bayliss went on to attribute Australia's supremacy in this tournament - they won all four of their qualifiers, England and New Zealand one each - to the fact that most of their players had been playing in their domestic Big Bash.
A powerplay of 77 for no wicket was nearly enough to ensure that New Zealand would qualify.
"It feels not that good to be honest", Morgan said.
New Zealand, on a wicket less conducive to run-scoring than Eden Park, will need a run rate of 9.7 to win and a total of about 174 to book a tri-series final.
"We had absolutely no right to be in the final".
We created chances at stages but given the start they got off to with Colin Munro and Martin Guptill in that sort of form.we weren't able to do it.
Dawid Malan struck a half-century as Jason Roy contributed with 21 runs in the consolation win. "That is disappointing because confidence was quite high coming in from the one-day series but it hasn't continued".
As for the events at Hamilton, New Zealand passed the required 175 that would gave them a superior run rate to England even in defeat, allowing them to progress to the final by virtue of having a better net run rate. However, this was not enough to stop New Zealand from qualifying for the summit clash.
Spinner Mitch Santner has recovered from a knee niggle to take the place of Ben Wheeler in what is New Zealand's sole change for the match.
Chapman, who was bowled by Chris Jordan in the penultimate over for 32 but then recalled as the bowler had overstepped, and Colin de Grandhomme, however, were unable to score the 12 runs needed from the final over from Tom Curran.
Bayliss added: "If we continue putting so many games, there will be a certain amount of blow-out not just with players, but with coaches as well".
Bayliss announced last month that he would step down as England coach when his four-year contract ends next year.
"We wanted to win", New Zealand captain Kane Williamson said.
- Brazil match called off after nine red cards
- Airtel Best Unlimited prepaid recharge plans: Check full list here
- Two-time plane crash survivor Austin Hatch celebrates senior day at MI
- Jivi Mobile Partners With Jio For Rs 699 4G Smartphone With Cashbacks
- Winter Olympics 2018: French ice dancer suffers wardrobe malfunction
- Monster under our roof: Foster couple on Florida shooting gunman
- Researchers Have Developed a Potential Blood Test for Autism
- Celebrating the meaning of Presidents' Day
- After delays, Israel successfully tests Arrow 3 long-range missile interceptor
- Oxfam employees threatened colleague investigating sex scandal, shows 2011 report