A video showing a BJP MP from Madhya Pradesh, Janardhan Mishra, cleaning the toilet of a primary school in his constituency with his bare hands went viral on social media on Sunday.
During his inspection run in the state-run school in Nayi Garhi, the mnister cleaned the toilet after it had clogged and been out of use due to accumulation of soil.
This isn't the first time the BJP MP has praticed what he preaches and showed his huge support to Swachh Bharat mission. In the video shared, BJP leader Mishra bent over the pot and started extracting the dirt which was causing the blockage. On 23 January, the MP had also posted a video on his Twitter profile in which he was seen giving a bath to a school boy who was studying in a government school. The minister, however, refuses and uses his hand to remove chunks of soil and then uses a stick to penetrate through it. During a visit to another school in Rewa district recently, he also checked if the nails of students were trimmed and shook hands with them.
Misra, a keen promoter of Prime Minister Modi's pet project "Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan", was earlier spotted cleaning the streets of Rewa.
In the past, during a school visit, he found out that several students came to school without taking a proper bath for several days.
- Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt relationship is not likely
- Another Match Set for Monday's RAW
- Riley Analysts Give Snap-on (NYSE:SNA) a $205.00 Price Target
- Syria's Assad must be held accountable for chemical attacks, says Trump adviser
- Hikers missing after Switzerland hit by avalanche
- Latvia central bank head urged to step down during corruption inquiry
- Olympian Gus Kenworthy kisses boyfriend Matt Wilkas on live TV
- EXTRA TIME: Watch Liverpool fans sing new Mohamed Salah chant
- Duke pulls away to top Clemson on the road — COLLEGE BASKETBALL
- Ex-Trump aide to plead guilty