"Nobody cares", Garner said.
Within minutes, Jennifer had ran out of cookies and had to stop accepting the requests.
The actress posted a photo on Instagram Sunday of herself selling the cookies outside of a grocery store with a seemingly shocked shopper in the background pointing at Garner.
And if you think it's just the Girl Scouts who sell them, you're mistaken - their families often play a huge role in selling the iconic cookies.
When she's not acting in movies, Jennifer Garner takes her mother duties seriously - especially when it comes to selling Girl Scout cookies.
She continued: "So if you truly have no Girl Scout in your life, please send me your order and your address and I will hook you up", she vowed.
NORTHFIELD - Young girls went home after school Friday, got all dressed up, and headed back ...
Garner is a Girl Scout and Brownie mom for daughters Violet, 12, and Seraphina, 9, with ex-husband Ben Affleck.
Shannon Peterson, Marketing and Communication Specialist for Girl Scouts Spirit of Nebraska, says cookies are on sale now through March 4th.
For the fifth year in a row, chefs from some of the state's most popular restaurants will use their culinary prowess to reimagine one of the beloved flavors of Girl Scout cookies into a custom dessert menu item.
"I'm the one telling the girls, you know, 'Try to talk about the gluten free because they're a dollar more, '" she said.
- A Pentagon budget like none before: $700 billion
- Greece Slams Turkish Violations in Cypriot Waters
- Olympian Erin Hamlin's Making History & We Are Officially Obsessed
- Germany's SPD Turns to Former Rabble-Rouser to Sell Merkel Deal
- Deputy head of United Kingdom charity Oxfam resigns over sex scandal
- 'Parks and Recreation' Women Reunite for Galentine's Day in New Photo
- Mary J. Blige Joins Netflix Series 'The Umbrella Academy'
- Nobody seems to like the update to Snapchat
- Is Bruno Mars playing Formula 1 this year? It looks likely
- De-icing fluid shortage forces Southwest to cancel Chicago flights