Speaking on the Ellen DeGeneres show, the long running chat show host and comedian gave an emotional thank you for her milestone bash, which was organised by her wife of 10 years, Portia de Rossi in West Hollywood. The A list-requisite photo booth, of course. After her own extravaganza, she shared advice for fans to save some coin on their own celebrations: "Here's a money saving tip for you: don't hire a band". Kardashian wrote in the caption. Munn also shared a shot with Aniston, who made a silly face.
"I was thinking, 'how is this my life?'" DeGeneres said of her party. "So, for your birthday, Ellen, I am bringing you and your hero, Dian, together by building the Ellen DeGeneres Campus of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund", she revealed, bringing her wife to tears. The In fact, the "Finding Dory" star was significant in Meghan Markle's decision to adopt her first dog. "I'm sitting there holding him and she's like 'Have you thought of a name for him yet?' And I said, 'Well, I think I'd name him Bogart, ' and she's like 'You're taking the dog home'". Meanwhile, Chris and Dakota weren't the only new couple making a splash at Ellen's birthday bash - funnywoman Amy Schumer used the party to go public with her boyfriend of three months, Chris Fischer. "A Concert For Disaster Relief" at the Universal Studios Lot on October 14, 2017 in Los Angeles.
- Germany's SPD Turns to Former Rabble-Rouser to Sell Merkel Deal
- Greece Slams Turkish Violations in Cypriot Waters
- Key executive behind Samsung Pay and Bixby joins Google
- Isaiah Thomas Reveals What Angered Him The Most About The Lakers Trade
- Price Target Estimates for The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (IPG)
- United Kingdom develops tool to automatically block extremist content
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ spotted on AnTuTu with Snapdragon 845, 6GB RAM
- Flu sufferers anxious about steep price of Tamiflu
- Sam's Club reduces membership categories, offers more free shipping
- Amazon layoffs: Hundreds of job cuts in Seattle, global offices might follow