Speaking on the Ellen DeGeneres show, the long running chat show host and comedian gave an emotional thank you for her milestone bash, which was organised by her wife of 10 years, Portia de Rossi in West Hollywood. The A list-requisite photo booth, of course. After her own extravaganza, she shared advice for fans to save some coin on their own celebrations: "Here's a money saving tip for you: don't hire a band". Kardashian wrote in the caption. Munn also shared a shot with Aniston, who made a silly face.
"I was thinking, 'how is this my life?'" DeGeneres said of her party. "So, for your birthday, Ellen, I am bringing you and your hero, Dian, together by building the Ellen DeGeneres Campus of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund", she revealed, bringing her wife to tears. The In fact, the "Finding Dory" star was significant in Meghan Markle's decision to adopt her first dog. "I'm sitting there holding him and she's like 'Have you thought of a name for him yet?' And I said, 'Well, I think I'd name him Bogart, ' and she's like 'You're taking the dog home'". Meanwhile, Chris and Dakota weren't the only new couple making a splash at Ellen's birthday bash - funnywoman Amy Schumer used the party to go public with her boyfriend of three months, Chris Fischer. "A Concert For Disaster Relief" at the Universal Studios Lot on October 14, 2017 in Los Angeles.
- Greece Slams Turkish Violations in Cypriot Waters
- Former Trump speechwriter's ex-wife in hiding outside Maine
- Elezioni 2018: Renzi già comincia con lo scaricabarile per la sconfitta
- 'Parks and Recreation' Women Reunite for Galentine's Day in New Photo
- Sam's Club reduces membership categories, offers more free shipping
- Mary J. Blige Joins Netflix Series 'The Umbrella Academy'
- Key executive behind Samsung Pay and Bixby joins Google
- Flu sufferers anxious about steep price of Tamiflu
- Rents nationwide continue to surge, hit another record high
- Georgia to file request to Poland for Saakashvili's extradition