Built by the Al Attar Group, Gevora Hotel is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, next to the Rose Rayhaan. While the hotel is just shy of opening to the public, Guinness World Records has already recognized the property as the world's tallest.
Dubai is home of the highest skyscraper in the world, Burj Khalifa, rising to 828 m.
Dubai is getting set to welcome its newest record-breaking project, the Gevora Hotel, which at 356 meters (1,168 feet), will be the world's tallest hotel when it opens on February 12.
The hotel boasts 75 floors and measures 356 metres in height, 232 Deluxe Rooms, 265 one-bedroom and 31 two-bedroom suites.
Talking to The Gulf Today, Mohammed Al Attar, Managing Director, Gevora Hotel, mentioned that the Dhs1.3-billion, Gevora Hotel would add more flavour to the tourism and the hospitality sector of Dubai. It will also have five restaurants offering worldwide and local cuisines.
Guests enter the world's tallest hotel in Dubai through gold-plated revolving doors. The Gevora Hotel has six elevators and a total of 3,859 stairs. The eye-watering room fees give guests access to one of the hotel's four state-of-the-art health clubs. In 2017 had a record 15.8 million visitors, or 6.2% more than in the previous year.
- India's total forest cover increases by 1%
- Boston Dynamics Dog-Like Robot Updated With Arm To Open, Hold Doors
- Man masturbates next to girl in bus
- Beyonce Warns Actress After Touching Jay-Z's Chest
- Jennifer Garner Helped Her Daughters Sell Girl Scout Cookies Outside a Store
- Tripura remains a backward state under Left rule: Chavan
- A Pentagon budget like none before: $700 billion
- Travis Scott I'm a Changed Man ... Thanks to Baby Stormi's Arrival!!!
- United Nations chief calls for denuclearization during brief talk with N.Korean official
- Scientists develop DNA nanorobots capable of stopping cancer growth