Night to Shine is hosted at over 500 churches around the world, honoring over 90,000 guests. Lee Roos, pastor of All Saints, approved the idea, and in June 2017, Smith applied online to the Tim Tebow Foundation for All Saints to become a host church.
"They were looking for churches to partner with".
Trinity Lutheran Church and School also held a Night to Shine event on Friday, February 9.
Sometimes adults with special needs are overlooked by society.
At the end of the night, they are each given the royal treatment and crowned kings and queens of the prom.
Loula, dressed in a shimmering dark blue top with a light blue skirt made of tulle, said she couldn't wait to return to Night to Shine.
"She really had a good time last year, and she couldn't wait for it to start this year", Stevenson said.
"They do not judge you", Austin said.
The foundation helps thousands of people with special needs every year through their mission of providing faith, hope and love.
- Indian police arrest most-wanted terrorist from Nepal border
- Bill Paxton's family goes after surgeon in wrongful death suit
- New YouTube TV Channels Come With a Price Hike
- UK police investigating unspecified incident in parliament
- Germany proposes free public transport to curb pollution, avoid big fines
- Jordan Peele Announces Free Presidents' Day Screening of 'Get Out'
- Saakashvili flies to Netherlands after expulsion from Ukraine to Poland
- DUP Leader Says Party Won't Agree To Irish Language Act
- Oil Weakens Further Amid Crude, Gasoline Inventory Build (USO)
- Tim Cook Dodges Questions About Future Dividend Hike