So says Korean news outlet The Bell (via The Investor), which claims that Samsung could start manufacturing the smartphone, codenamed "Crown", in just two months' time. That's not going to happen, according to fresh reports coming out of South Korea.
Last year, the rumor mill claimed that the Galaxy S8 would get an optical fingerprint reader. Samsung with its Android 8.0 Oreo based Experience 9.0 has already provided all these new emojis to their users.
Samsung's Android Oreo update is an extremely tempting download thanks to the features, fixes, enhancements, and tweaks on board.
Samsung has improved the emoji selection for its devices with the Samsung Experience 9.0 update. It seems that the project that was supposed to bring the embedded fingerprint sensor to Note 9 has been stopped recently due to some technical difficulties.
But the phone doesn't feature the in-display fingerprint sensor those rumors kept mentioning. Vivo uses Synaptics' Clear ID FS9500 solution in its phone. The feature is powered by Apple's powerful A11 bionic chipset for rendering a flawless emoji aping the user's expression. The company still hasn't selected a particular supplier, but is said to be in the process of continuing research and development. Samsung's LSI, Qualcomm, EJS Tech, Beyond Eyes, and Synaptics are apparently still involved. This method has high accuracy and presents no durability issues. While, on the other hand, the ultrasonic sensors don't suffer from any of these problems, however, are expensive and also takes longer to recognize the fingerprint compared to that of the conventional scanners.
Samsung has a big few weeks ahead as the firm readies itself to launch it's all-new Galaxy S9 on February 25.
- Chipotle selects Taco bell as its nex6 DEO
- Charlie Nicholas states his prediction for FC Porto v Liverpool FC
- Tiger Woods ready to shun rivals in LA
- Sea of Thieves PC System Requirements and Recommended Specs Revealed
- Trump personal lawyer says he paid Stormy Daniels with his own money
- Tottenham striker Kane sends heartfelt message to Ryan Mason after early retirement
- Intelligence officials say Russian Federation intent on disrupting future U.S. elections
- Rocket League RC Toy Set Announced from Hot Wheels and Psyonix
- Qualcomm Launches Snapdragon X24, World's First 2Gbps LTE Modem
- Minnie Driver quits Oxfam role over charity sex scandal