On Monday night it was announced that Rousey will appear at the upcoming "Elimination Chamber" pay-per-view event on Sunday night, February 25 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Seth Rollins and Finn Balor joined Roman Reigns, John Cena, Elias, The Miz and Braun Strauman in the 7-man elimination chamber match, the victor of battle shall take on Broc Lesner for the Universal title at Wrestle Mania.
As for her recent surprise appearance in the Women's Royal Rumble match, Ronda said: "I'm like - this is the most overstimulated I've ever been in my life and..." They also have nothing for Rollins now that Jordan is injured. As multi-man main events go, this was a solid bout.
WWE Monday Night RAW took place from the SAP Center in San Jose, California.
John Cena vs John Bradshaw Layfield at WrestleMania 21 was always going to be a match that wasn't known for its technical greatness, but instead for it being a coming out party of sorts for The Doctor of Thuganomics.
The doctor of huganomics got the deciding pin however, with a Bayley-to-Belly finisher that had the backing of the home crowd on her side.
This week, two matches have been announced for Raw. One has huge implications for the upcoming Elimination Chamber pay per view.
"The Phenomenal One" also said that he thinks Rousey vs. names like Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Asuka, and Sasha banks would be incredible matches. And according to the officials, both men did win, throwing a wrench into things. It means nothing unless he gets people to be emotionally invested in his character, but from an in-ring standpoint, he belonged with the other main event talents in this fatal five match. Despite that, know that it was a good match, even if it lacked high-spots for the majority of it. Neither Balor, Rollins or the fans would have to wait long for a decision as Angle took to Facebook to make a special announcement shortly after the end of the show.
- Google planning to embrace the notch with the next iteration of Android
- Fortnite: Epic announces a string of updates
- Redmi Note 5 Pro, Mi LED TV 4 (55) make global debut
- India's retail inflation slightly eases in January
- Sky maintains position as main broadcaster of live Premier League football
- Unilever threatens to pull advertising from social networks
- Reports of Russian deaths underscore dangers of Syria's war
- PGA golfer and Hollywood actor involved in fatal crash in California
- US ready to talk with North Korea, Pence says
- Seoul seeks communication, lower military tension ahead of possible North Korea summit