If it hadn't been for the front, differentiating Redmi Note 5 from the Note 4 would have been a hard task.
"Based on the leaked specs provided by GizChina, the Redmi Note 5 Pro will get a 5.99" 18:9 FullHD+ display and it will run on a more powerful Snapdragon 636 processor that uses Kyro 260 CPU cores. Unlike the iPhone X, the Redmi Note 5 Pro has a sloping frame around the camera module. Now, a year later, the Chinese smartphone maker has launched the Redmi Note 5, which brings incremental upgrades to keep up with the latest trends, without breaking the price barrier.
More interesting of the pair is the Redmi Note 5 Pro that has a Snapdragon 636 and a 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage variant, in addition to the same ones available for its little sibling.
The smartphone comes in two storage variants, one with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, and the other with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The 55-inch version variant of Mi TV 4 is priced at Yuan 3,999, which is almost Rs 40,000 plus.
Additionally, Xiaomi India's Facebook page will also start a live stream around that time. As per reports, the Note 5 will have a 5.99-inch display and said to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. The phone sports rear dual camera with 12 megapixel and 5 mega pixel snapper.
■What differentiates the Redmi Note 5 from the Redmi Note 5 Pro is the performance and camera hardware. The Note 5 Pro also gets a 5V/2A charger like the Redmi Note 5, which reduces the waiting period for the phone to top up. Both will be available in the same colors as the Redmi Note 5 Pro. This too will come with a "selfie flash", although the front camera is 5MP rather than 20MP and the main camera is 12MP.
Xiaomi has also shared another teaser, which does shows an ultra-thin device only from the side and this is likely the Mi TV 4. Xiaomi has also announced an AI Camera feature that separates the foreground and background in a much better way. If we look at the TV portfolio of Xiaomi, it has 32 inches, 43 inches, 49 inch, 50 inch, 55 inch and 65 inch TV sets under the Mi TV 4A series in China. It has a bezel-less frame with just 4.9mm thickness, a 4K HDR picture quality and a Dolby+DTS Cinema Audio Quality.
Xiaomi has also added its AI (artificial intelligence) based recommendations UI called PatchWall to the Mi TV 4.
- Police urge graft charges against Netanyahu; process may take months
- Aly Raisman shares powerful message in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue photos
- You Can Now Mine Cryptocurrency While Reading the News
- Nokia flogged more Android smartphones than HTC, Google and OnePlus in Q4
- India's retail inflation slightly eases in January
- Mercedes-AMG GT four-door confirmed for Geneva reveal
- PGA golfer and Hollywood actor involved in fatal crash in California
- BMW X4 SUV-coupe revealed, India-bound
- Ronda Rousey to make first scheduled WWE appearance at Elimination Chamber PPV
- Fortnite: Epic announces a string of updates