Just a day after Celebrity Big Brother star and one-time Trump administration staffer had the country talking about the tea she spilled on her former boss, we may finally have an answer for why Omarosa Manigault-Newman was escorted off the premises at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in December 2017. "What? Please, go away'".
The journalist said she is also "conniving", and a "backstabbing piece of work".
"No, we're not OK", she said.
Morgan, who appeared on a season of Celebrity Apprentice alongside Omarosa, made allegations about her conduct in a column for MailOnline. "I think when you have a Mike Pence who now sort of puts this religious veneer on things and calls people 'values voters, ' I think we're in a risky situation". You know, a romance on the show - we get it on together.
"Omarosa was sacked three times on "The Apprentice" and this was the fourth time we let her go", Shah said. Everyone has sex together.
Unless you have been living under a rock, you will have heard the name Omarosa at some point. Then we can make lots of money out of it.' I stared at her grasping, ferociously ambitious little eyes, and laughed: 'You must be joking, you deluded woman.' She didn't take it well.
Morgan brushed that snark aside, saying Omarosa "gave me then, for four or five weeks, unrelenting five barrels of abuse, tirades, homophobic stuff, and really vicious, nasty stuff". "I don't subscribe to the theory that President Trump is mentally unstable, but this particular decision severely tested my faith", he wrote. Trump has famously said repeatedly that he only backs winners. Although it was not really known for sure what Omarosa did in the White House per say, it was still news that stirred quite a bit of buzz throughout the political world as well as the entertainment industry. When Shah was asked during a news conference about comments critical of the administration made by the former Trump aide, he said the White House was not taking her remarks "very seriously". "Omarosa achieved nothing but incessant chaos, upsetting all her White House co-workers, and picking fights wherever she went in a manner that was entirely unsurprising to anyone who had met her or watched her on TV".
- National Security Agency investigates reports of shooting near its headquarters
- Senate Embarks On Immigration Debate With No Solution In Sight
- Strongest storm in 60 years batters Tonga in South Pacific
- FBI, CIA Warn Against Buying Huawei Phones
- Merkel and #SPD under renewed fire over German coalition deal
- Minnie Driver quits Oxfam role over charity sex scandal
- Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley announce they're going to become fathers
- Curling Mixed Doubles: Canada Easily Beats Switzerland for Gold
- Shaun White Takes another Gold Medal
- S.Africa's ruling party orders Zuma to step down