PGA Golfer Bill Haas and actor Luke Wilson have been involved in a fatal crash in southern California.
Haas was scheduled to play this week in the Genesis Open at the nearby Riviera Country Club, located in the Los Angeles community of Pacific Palisades. A witness said it was a head-on crash and the driver of the Ferrari, a 71-year-old man, died.
She was taken to the hospital along with Haas, 35, who Fischer told KTLA was "doing okay".
Wilson, 46, wasn't seriously injured in the crash, KTLA reported. The Toyota was clipped before the Ferrari hit the BMW, according to KNBC.
Haas and the woman were listed in serious condition.
He went on: "Mr Bill Haas was the passenger in the Ferrari".
The driver of the Ferrari was pronounced dead at the scene.
The rollover crash involved a Ferrari and a BMW in the 500 block of North Chautauqua Boulevard, just a few miles from Riviera Country Club, where Haas, a six-time PGA Tour victor was scheduled to play in this week's Genesis Open.
Also involved in the accident was actor Luke Wilson, who was driving along the same road and whose auto was clipped as a result.
- Eating slowly may encourage weight loss in type 2 diabetes with obesity
- Second judge blocks Trump from ending DACA
- Mercedes-AMG GT four-door confirmed for Geneva reveal
- Aly Raisman shares powerful message in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue photos
- NYC bomber Ahmed Rahimi sentenced to life in prison
- Harry Kane on target as Tottenham Hotspur hold Juventus FC
- Exhausted of texting? Google tests robot to chat with friends for you
- Police urge graft charges against Netanyahu; process may take months
- Instagram-Like Stories Coming to Google
- Near-record spending expected this Valentine's Day