She was not allowed to carry her handbag with herself..
A woman in southern China went through a train station's luggage x-ray machine with her purse after she was told small bags had to be scanned but she was reluctant to part with her precious purse amid the Lunar New Year holiday rush, Chinese media reported. Fine by her, but she followed, crawling into the machine with her handbag.
Dongguan Railway Station staff have advised passengers not to ride the X-ray machines saying radiation given off by the scanners can be harmful.
A now viral picture shows the unnamed woman on all fours on the conveyor belt, while staff stood watching.
The woman had put her suitcases through the machine on February 11 but kept her handbag on her while she walked through the security checkpoint.
She placed her bag on the conveyor belt, before climbing on herself so she could ensure the safety of valuables.
Security officers did not stop the woman who collected her other bags before going to catch her train.
The weird incident occurred on February 11 at a train station in Dongguan, southern China's Guangdong Province, according to Pear Video.
Screengrab of a video showing the woman climbing off the belt of the X-ray machine.
The security video shows her leaving the screen and then emerging from the device.
It was not clear what the woman was carrying in her handbag.
The incident happened as millions of Chinese people pack their bags to go home for the upcoming Lunar New Year, which falls on February 16.
- ABQ man targeted YouTube celebrities
- Redmi Note 5 Pro, Mi LED TV 4 (55) make global debut
- Mikaela Shiffrin's Olympics Debut Blown Off Schedule For NBC, Again
- Trump's Massive Budget Cuts Spare the Military
- He Thinks Jesus Tells Him to Say Things
- Google is good at building phones but bad at selling them
- Macron: 'France will strike' if proven chemical bombs used in Syria
- Google Chrome's Native Ad Blocker Detailed Ahead of Launch on Thursday
- Harry and Meghan charm crowds, and army mascot Cruachan, in Edinburgh
- Prince Henrik Of Denmark Dies At The Age Of 83