"I want all three boys to play for the Lakers", Ball told Urbonas.
He also said that if the Lakers won't sign LiAngelo this year-a move that is highly unlikely as he is not considered an NBA-caliber prospect at this time-he'll bring him back to play two more years in Lithuania until LaMelo is National Basketball Association eligible. "I'm not going to let UCLA take the fire out of my boy by not letting him play for two months".
He then mouthed a bunch of words he'd like to say to LaVar - but quite honestly, we couldn't really make out what he was trying to say. However, recent Lakers rumors involve the roster of the team in a few years.
"What's better than the three Ball boys together?" "With a back-to-back and a week off after that, the progress is great but it just doesn't make sense to risk it right now".
The Lakers own club options on Lonzo's contract through the 2020-21 season, according to Yahoo Sports. For just $10 more, you can get your signed memorabilia authenticated by Beckett Witness Certification. "The big three - the original three?" The results have been mixed, especially as Ball has arranged for them to get most of their playing time in exhibitions against lightly regarded opponents, while the two brothers, particularly LaMelo, have generally struggled against better competition. Would Lonzo actually leave LA to play alongside his brothers?
While Los Angeles does have other young promising pieces, Lonzo appears to have the potential of a life-long franchise changing point guard. if he leaves, the team takes several steps back.
Man, the National Basketball Association just hasn't bene the same without LaVar Ball's weekly antics! While there has yet to be an official determination on Ball's status for the Rising Stars game on Friday, coach Luke Walton assumed his starting point guard will sit that game out, too.
While Lakers fans await Ball's return to the court, they can check him out on Lip Sync Battle this Thursday at 10/9c on Paramount Network.
- Ole Miss and Andy Kennedy to part ways at season's end
- 'You the Family Idiot': Powder Note Sent to Trump Jr. Home Revealed
- Oil Weakens Further Amid Crude, Gasoline Inventory Build (USO)
- LeBron James, renewed Cavs close out the Thunder
- Shipping shakeup? Amazon launching shipping service to compete with UPS, FedEx
- Indian police arrest most-wanted terrorist from Nepal border
- Facebook launches 'Lists' to personalise status update box
- Murdered 8-year-old's mom tearfully recalls night she met Donald Smith
- Shine the night away
- Duterte warns he'll order navy to fire if sea wealth taken