Jordan Peele's Oscar-nominated movie will return to select AMC theaters on President's Day - for no charge.
Jordan Peele's great 2017 thriller Get Out is celebrating its one-year anniversary with free screenings around the USA on Monday, February 19 (Presidents' Day). "As a small thank you to the fans who made the film a success, Universal and I wanted to give something back".
It's been nearly a year since "Get Out" stunned audiences in theaters.
"It's all about that theatrical experience, so please go, enjoy it with other people, get ready to use your voices", he said.
Universal Pictures and Jordan Peele are thanking fans for their support over the past year by teaming with AMC Theatres for special free screenings of Get Out on Presidents' Day this month, February 19. All screenings start at 7 p.m., and it's recommended you get their early. Nearly a year later after its theatrical release, the film has not only found critic acclaim but its also history-making.
Tickets to the flick will be free and available at theaters across the city on a first-come, first-served basis, Peele announced on Twitter Wednesday. It's now up for four Oscars, including a best director nod for Peele and best picture.
More information, and participating theaters, can be found here.
- Batman Ninja Gets First English Trailer
- Emergency landing on flight from SFO to HNL
- New Payments Platform gets public launch
- Piers Morgan Claims Omarosa Offered Sexual Favors On Celebrity Apprentice
- Instagram tests screenshot alerts for Stories
- England captain Dylan Hartley keen to test scrum against Georgia
- Missing Whiteface Skier found in California
- Prisoner recaptured a year after switching clothes with drugged twin brother
- Partial solar eclipse 2018
- Family of Colten Boushie meets with PM and justice minister