Fall Out Boy, Kendrick Lamar and Kings Of Leon will all headline the double-headed festival, which takes place between 24 and 26 August 2018 at Richfield Avenue in the South and Bramham Park in the North.
Kings of Leon have played Reading Festival many times. Tickets are on sale now and available here.
Co-headliners on the Sunday are Panic! at the Disco.
Meanwhile, Saturday in Reading (Sunday in Leeds) sees Kendrick Lamar and Panic!
What are your thoughts on the line up for Reading & Leeds so far? Many more acts to follow.
Another fan said that they were "raging" about the absence of Arctic Monkeys - who are making their comeback this year - from the line-up, while another tweeted the Reading and Leeds Twitter account and quipped that they had "misspelled" the Sheffield rock band's name.
Speaking about this year's headliners, Festival Republic boss Melvin Benn said: "Reading and Leeds prides itself on being a music-first festival and this year's line-up already proves that".
It will be the first headline stint at the music event for Humble hitmaker Lamar, who first played at Reading and Leeds in 2015.
- Ford and Mazda update safety warnings for 33000 truck owners
- Georgia to file request to Poland for Saakashvili's extradition
- Letter With Powdery Substance Sent to Building With Obama Office
- OH congressional members critical of proposed cuts to Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Spring League has an NFL-out for Johnny Manziel
- Beware online dating scams
- Sonos One and Google Home Max Sound Better Than Apple HomePod
- Opioid makers gave $10M to advocacy groups amid epidemic
- Thousands in Pakistan Attend Funeral of Prominent Rights Activists
- Facebook Messenger to Bring New Filters and More on Valentine's Day