Fall Out Boy, Kendrick Lamar and Kings Of Leon will all headline the double-headed festival, which takes place between 24 and 26 August 2018 at Richfield Avenue in the South and Bramham Park in the North.
Kings of Leon have played Reading Festival many times. Tickets are on sale now and available here.
Co-headliners on the Sunday are Panic! at the Disco.
Meanwhile, Saturday in Reading (Sunday in Leeds) sees Kendrick Lamar and Panic!
What are your thoughts on the line up for Reading & Leeds so far? Many more acts to follow.
Another fan said that they were "raging" about the absence of Arctic Monkeys - who are making their comeback this year - from the line-up, while another tweeted the Reading and Leeds Twitter account and quipped that they had "misspelled" the Sheffield rock band's name.
Speaking about this year's headliners, Festival Republic boss Melvin Benn said: "Reading and Leeds prides itself on being a music-first festival and this year's line-up already proves that".
It will be the first headline stint at the music event for Humble hitmaker Lamar, who first played at Reading and Leeds in 2015.
- Amazon may be developing its own AI chips
- Spring League has an NFL-out for Johnny Manziel
- Opioid makers gave $10M to advocacy groups amid epidemic
- Beware online dating scams
- Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 to get Windows Defender ATP support
- Facebook Messenger to Bring New Filters and More on Valentine's Day
- Asma Jahangir laid to rest in Lahore
- Olympian Erin Hamlin's Making History & We Are Officially Obsessed
- Who are the richest and poorest chief ministers of India?
- United Kingdom develops tool to automatically block extremist content