The couple marked Valentine's Day by sharing photographs of themselves holding up a snap from a baby scan.
Ahead of his husband's move to London, Tom opened up about his long-distance relationship with Dustin. 'I'd never felt the feeling of love, it happened so quickly, I was completely overwhelmed by it to the point I can't get him out of my head all the time'.
The couple, who tied the knot in May previous year, haven't shared anymore details about the pregnancy.
The couple Wednesday previous year at an event with 120 guests. "We have really tough times and struggles", Tom told Attitude magazine.
"My life changed massively when I met someone, and they make me feel so happy, so safe and everything just feels great", he gushed at the time, not disclosing Black's identity. We would spend sometimes five weeks apart. So it's not all plain sailing'.
Tom was also accused of having an 18-month fling with model Edward Williams behind Black's back in February previous year, but this rumour was put well and truly behind them when they married months later.
At the 2012 Olympic Games, he won the bronze for the United Kingdom in the individual competition and in 2016, he and Daniel Goodfellow won a bronze medal in the synchronised 10-metre platform. He included the two male and child emoji in the message.
- Shaun White Takes another Gold Medal
- Senate Embarks On Immigration Debate With No Solution In Sight
- No new remains found in Toronto yard tied to alleged killer
- Ice hockey - Slovenia down USA 3-2 in overtime
- Airport worker dies after vehicle collision at Heathrow
- Bristol Palin and husband Dakota Meyer call it quits
- Woman has British accent after medical procedure
- Minnie Driver quits Oxfam role over charity sex scandal
- National Security Agency investigates reports of shooting near its headquarters
- Chris Rock's first stand-up special in a decade drops on Netflix tomorrow