Chris Rock: Tambourine will be available on Wednesday, February 14. For those not in the know, that's Valentine's Day.
Even though he's stepped away from the hour-long motif, Rock has kept himself busy since his last special, 2008's Kill the Messenger. The comedy giant signed an impressive $40 million deal with the streaming giant for two stand-up specials back in 2016. All of his myriad talents came together in 2014's widely acclaimed Top Five, which Rock wrote, starred in, and directed.
Emmy and Grammy award-winning comedian Chris Rock, who redefined stand-up comedy with his hilarious and brilliant takes on relationships, race and society, comes to Netflix with Chris Rock: Tamborine.
A few weeks ago, Netflix teased us all when they released a very cryptic trailer that only featured a few tambourine. Alas, Rock's new special - which is called Chris Rock: Tamborine - will mark Rock's first special in more than 10 years.
- MSU Faculty Senate to hold symbolic vote on trustees, Engler
- Samsung Galaxy S9 might include stereo speakers and 3D emoji
- Chipotle selects Taco bell as its nex6 DEO
- Trump personal lawyer says he paid Stormy Daniels with his own money
- Trump's Massive Budget Cuts Spare the Military
- Bill and Melinda Gates answer 'tough questions' in annual letter
- Flower prices up slightly this Valentine's Day, depending on suppliers
- Tottenham striker Kane sends heartfelt message to Ryan Mason after early retirement
- Sea of Thieves PC System Requirements and Recommended Specs Revealed
- HTC smartphone business head resigns