Chris Rock: Tambourine will be available on Wednesday, February 14. For those not in the know, that's Valentine's Day.
Even though he's stepped away from the hour-long motif, Rock has kept himself busy since his last special, 2008's Kill the Messenger. The comedy giant signed an impressive $40 million deal with the streaming giant for two stand-up specials back in 2016. All of his myriad talents came together in 2014's widely acclaimed Top Five, which Rock wrote, starred in, and directed.
Emmy and Grammy award-winning comedian Chris Rock, who redefined stand-up comedy with his hilarious and brilliant takes on relationships, race and society, comes to Netflix with Chris Rock: Tamborine.
A few weeks ago, Netflix teased us all when they released a very cryptic trailer that only featured a few tambourine. Alas, Rock's new special - which is called Chris Rock: Tamborine - will mark Rock's first special in more than 10 years.
- Airport worker dies after vehicle collision at Heathrow
- Samsung Galaxy S9 might include stereo speakers and 3D emoji
- Praise for gay Olympic champ Eric Radford
- Tottenham striker Kane sends heartfelt message to Ryan Mason after early retirement
- Trump personal lawyer says he paid Stormy Daniels with his own money
- Charlie Nicholas states his prediction for FC Porto v Liverpool FC
- Rocket launch a major step in space business
- Rocket League RC Toy Set Announced from Hot Wheels and Psyonix
- Gupta's Saxonwold home raided by Hawks
- Tiger Woods ready to shun rivals in LA