The couple, married since 2016, have called it quits, according to TMZ.
Meyer, a former U.S. Marine and Medal of Honor recipient, is still featured in a family photo on Palin's website, and one day ago Palin appeared cheery on her Instagram account, wishing her mother, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, a happy birthday.
TMZ also reported that Palin and Meyer had split, but didn't have information on either filing for divorce.
Meyer, 29, is the father of Palin's two youngest children, daughters Atlee Bay, who is nine months old, and Sailor Grace, 2. Prior to that wedding, they called off their original wedding date just days prior to when they were supposed to Wednesday in 2015.
Palin had been living separately from Meyer since the Christmas holidays, People said.
The Dancing With the Stars alum was previously engaged to Levi Johnston in 2009, and they share one child together, an 8-year-old son named Tripp. Palin and Meyer eventually tied the knot in June 2016.
"Life is full of ups and downs but in the end, you'll end up where you're supposed to be", they told Entertainment Tonight at the time.
"Hard work and God's grace are the foundation of our new life together", the couple added. Meyer shared the couple's last social media post together back in January, a family photo. Even more significant. the pics they've most recently posted have something missing. their wedding rings.
- Real Madrid vs Paris Saint-Germain - Betting Tips and Predictions
- Woman has British accent after medical procedure
- Minnie Driver quits Oxfam role over charity sex scandal
- Airport worker dies after vehicle collision at Heathrow
- Men in Blue keen to bounce back in Port Elizabeth
- HTC smartphone business head resigns
- Gupta's Saxonwold home raided by Hawks
- Senate Embarks On Immigration Debate With No Solution In Sight
- Punjab National Bank Mumbai Branch Reports Fraud 8 Times Its Net Income
- MSU Faculty Senate to hold symbolic vote on trustees, Engler