"Turns out you can not lose the 61 lbs you gained during pregnancy by just scrolling through instragram and wondering why you do not look like all the bikini models".
The mother-of-two should feel proud-14 months is a realistic, and still impressive, amount of time to shed the baby weight.
She also thanked her personal trainer for helping her get there. For many, it doesn't happen overnight or even over the course of several years - and that's absolutely OK.
Preach, Blake! We all know it takes hard work to lose baby weight, but it's not often that we get to hear a celebrity openly admit what it really takes to meet these physical expectations.
In September 2016, Lively gave birth to second daughter Ines with actor husband Ryan Reynolds, but the couple didn't reveal her name for two months. She posted an Instagram photo before, check it out. 61 pounds in 14 months after baby number 2! "Thanks @donsaladino for kickin" my A double S into shape. ten months to gain, fourteen months to lose. (Photo by Raymond Hall/GC Images) Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds leave The Whitby Hotel on October 16, 2017 in New York City. "It's absolutely absurd. It was my job to look that way", she continued.
The source said Lively's recovery is taking longer than anticipated and that initial surgery on her hand did not go as planned.
Blake reveals she gained 61 pounds, just over 27 kilograms, when she was pregnant.
Hear trainer Michelle Bridges talk about how she stays fit and active while raising kids on our parenting podcast Honey Mums.
- Thousands in Pakistan Attend Funeral of Prominent Rights Activists
- Comcast may renew bid for 21st CF
- Four paramilitary soldiers killed in attack in Pakistan
- Apple might bring Animoji to iPad and FaceTime in future iOS update
- Rita Ora Signs On For Live Action POKEMON Movie, Joining Ryan Reynolds
- Indian police arrest most-wanted terrorist from Nepal border
- Shipping shakeup? Amazon launching shipping service to compete with UPS, FedEx
- Shine the night away
- US Senate begins rare open debate on immigration
- Facebook Messenger to Bring New Filters and More on Valentine's Day