Herrington, 24, shared with SI after the reveal, "I can't even believe I'm saying this".
If people don't succumb to the temptation to verbalize their first impression - something that never happens on the internet - they might be able to appreciate Aly Raisman's decision to pose nude in Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue.
"I had never seen such a gorgeous cover in my entire life", she recalls.
In an attached note, she told her Twitter followers, "Everyone should feel comfortable expressing themselves however makes them happy".
Rhode Island native Olivia Culpo participated in an "In Her Own Words" shoot, as well, appearing with words and phrases such as "pain shapes", "love transforms", and "woman" on her body. A year later, she has claimed its coveted cover. She has since gone from super model to super mogul with fashion, home, and lifestyle brands estimated to be worth 400 million and $2 billion.
Check out Herrington on the annual issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit when it hits newsstands on Wednesday.
Last year, SI referred to Bouchard as "Canadian cutie" and "blonde bombshell" when she posed in Turks & Caicos.
For this year's issue, which arrives on newsstands this week, editors attempted to modify a message little evolved from the late 50s by giving women a chance to craft their own messages with carefully chosen words, written on their naked bodies or clothing. "That was me. SI was my first big job modeling so I definitely felt the pressure within me". Danielle grew up in Compton, California, but eventually moved to NY after the success of her first Sports Illustrated shoot in 2017.
The blonde beauty covered her assets and showcased her well-defined thighs as she was captured by a photographer, before the wind took its toll and a giant wave swept her off the rock.
The cover star regular looked relaxed as she posed topless with just her hands to cover her modesty, and while wearing gold bikini bottoms with a long mustard-coloured taffeta train.
- Harry Kane on target as Tottenham Hotspur hold Juventus FC
- India's retail inflation slightly eases in January
- Unilever threatens to pull advertising from social networks
- Exhausted of texting? Google tests robot to chat with friends for you
- Shoot female rebels in their vaginas: Philippine President Duterte tells soldiers
- Read the White House letter denying release of Democratic memo
- Instagram-Like Stories Coming to Google
- Fortnite: Epic announces a string of updates
- You Can Now Mine Cryptocurrency While Reading the News
- NYC bomber Ahmed Rahimi sentenced to life in prison