Neymar only completed his world-record €222 million transfer to Paris Saint-Germain last August but the Brazil global has already been linked with a sensational switch to Madrid.
Zidane has no players suspended for the meeting with Real Sociedad. Perhaps the guarantee of being able to play on a weekly basis at Stamford Bridge could appeal to Isco, who has spent large periods of his time in Madrid among the substitutes. With the Frenchman preferring to play his struggling trio of Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Karim Benzema, despite all three struggling for form.
Real Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane has no intentions of selling Isco or any other "crucial" member of his squad as he remains focused on securing a positive end to the season. "I trust and want all of them to stay".
Real Sociedad came sixth last season, but the Basques are enduring more difficulties this time around and are now down in 14th place after 22 rounds of matches. "Hopefully, we won't hear any more of this", Zidane added.
Marcelo believes former Barcelona star Neymar will eventually join Real Madrid.
In the meantime, however, there are updates on Conte himself, two Real Madrid players and Swansea's Tammy Abraham. Their sole defeat was a 4-2 loss at Anoeta in August 2014. Their last defeat against the Basques at the Bernabeu was a 4-1 loss in May 2004.
Neymar has starred for PSG this season, scoring 28 goals in 27 games in all competitions following his arrival from Barcelona.
At the time Isco only had a year-and-half left on his contract at Real and Marca suggested that Los Blancos would push for his departure in order to avoid losing him for free in the summer of 2018.
- Reuben Foster arrested on domestic violence charges
- Coast residents lose power in freak storm
- 'Trump' And 'Kim' Thrown Out Of Opening Ceremony
- Kim Jong Un invites South Korean President to Pyongyang for monumental summit
- Cyclone Gita heads for Tonga
- Massive Triple Axel & Men's Singles Luge Medal For Team USA — History Made
- Figure Skater Yura Min Suffered An Unfortunate Wardrobe Malfunction During Winter Olympics
- Kim Jong Un invites S Korean president for summit
- N. Korean Delegation Visits Presidential Office in Seoul
- Trump questions whether Israel, Palestinians ready to make peace