This time, the San Francisco Chronicle reports that Foster has been arrested for charges relating to domestic violence. Foster was also arrested for suspicion of possessing an assault rifle.
Foster, a 23-year-old first-round pick in last year's National Football League draft, was arrested in Los Gatos in Santa Clara County, California, and is now being held without bail, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.
The Los Gatos Police Department made the arrest and has not yet returned calls to address it, per the report.
In early January, Foster was arrested and charged with with second-degree marijuana possession in Tuscaloosa, home of his alma mater, the University of Alabama.
Foster is coming off of a productive rookie season with the 49ers.
Foster was the second of two first-round picks (No. 31 overall) by the 49ers in last year's draft and started 10 games while registering 72 combined tackles and a pass defensed.
Foster had troubles before the NFL Draft, too.
Forty-Niners linebacker Reuben Roster has been arrested for the second time in less than a month after an incident on Sunday in California.
"I would anticipate people maybe questioning some of his character, but I would tell you his character's what drew us to him", Lynch said after the 49ers selected Foster in the first round on April 27. "We all know how special a player he can be when he's right".
- NBC apologizes to Koreans for Japan comment
- The New York Attorney General's Office Is Suing The Weinstein Company
- Pence, Moon discuss N. Korea's charm offensive
- Sattar dissolves Rabita Committee, calls for fresh intra-party polls
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Won't Blame Anyone For Manchester United Struggles
- Rand Paul forces temporary United States government shutdown to give a lecture
- United Nations chief urges denuclearization to North Korea
- Turkish jets resume airstrikes over Syrian Kurdish enclave
- McDonald's offers 18-karat Big Mac with Twitter contest
- Right here's what the brand new Pa. congressional map may appear like