She already won a million people hearts with her smile and expression.
Especially the girl named Priya Prakash Varrier who arches her eyebrows innocently flirts and plays coy all at the same time blew the netizen's mind away. For the uninitiated, debutant Malayalam actress Priya Prakash Varrier has set the internet on fire after the song "Manikya Malaraya Poovi" from the film "Oru Adaar Love" went viral on the internet.
It has caught attention not become of its music but for the Priya Prakash's pretty face and her wink.
The expressions of the handsome actress are making the boys and men go weak in their knees and we know why. Vineeth is the sensational voice behind both Jimikki Kammal and Manikya Malaraya Poovi picturised on Priya Varrier. She is making her acting debut in Malayalam movie Oru Adaar Love (releasing on March 03,2018), and that song is from that movie itself. While Varrier's video from the film is breaking the Internet, another video of her singing Channa Mereya has resurfaced.
Right now, Manikya Malaraya Poovi song is being shared on WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and other platforms.
It is said that Priya is 18 years old and hails from Thrissur.
Priya has also done a short film.
The Indo-kiwi Youtube sensation and a Singer Shirly is not winning hearts for her mesmerizing voice but for cute looks or the whole cheerful personality.
- Women Dead, Detroit Cop Shot in Barricaded-Gunman Situation
- Trump predicts 'big week' for infrastructure
- Gigi Hadid Slams Critics of Her Fluctuating Weight
- Kevin De Bruyne can win the Ballon d'Or, says Pep Guardiola
- Turkey not willing to have dialogue with US - Turkish Deputy PM
- N.Korea extends invitation to South
- Four-goal hero Aguero salutes De Bruyne
- RSS chief's comment on army tantamount to sedition, says Pinarayi Vijayan
- About 800 People Protesting in Seoul Against N Korea's Participation in Olympics
- Pence to WashPost: Trump Admin Willing to Talk to North Korea