She already won a million people hearts with her smile and expression.
Especially the girl named Priya Prakash Varrier who arches her eyebrows innocently flirts and plays coy all at the same time blew the netizen's mind away. For the uninitiated, debutant Malayalam actress Priya Prakash Varrier has set the internet on fire after the song "Manikya Malaraya Poovi" from the film "Oru Adaar Love" went viral on the internet.
It has caught attention not become of its music but for the Priya Prakash's pretty face and her wink.
The expressions of the handsome actress are making the boys and men go weak in their knees and we know why. Vineeth is the sensational voice behind both Jimikki Kammal and Manikya Malaraya Poovi picturised on Priya Varrier. She is making her acting debut in Malayalam movie Oru Adaar Love (releasing on March 03,2018), and that song is from that movie itself. While Varrier's video from the film is breaking the Internet, another video of her singing Channa Mereya has resurfaced.
Right now, Manikya Malaraya Poovi song is being shared on WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and other platforms.
It is said that Priya is 18 years old and hails from Thrissur.
Priya has also done a short film.
The Indo-kiwi Youtube sensation and a Singer Shirly is not winning hearts for her mesmerizing voice but for cute looks or the whole cheerful personality.
- India's bourses to stop licensing index, stock prices
- 3 dead in tour helicopter crash at Grand Canyon
- N.Korea extends invitation to South
- Women Dead, Detroit Cop Shot in Barricaded-Gunman Situation
- High-scoring Gophers roll past Penn State 101-68 in women's basketball
- Could Olympic Games Bring North and South Korea Together?
- The Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony, Tonight on KSBW 8!
- Gigi Hadid Slams Critics of Her Fluctuating Weight
- Senior Nats senator backs Joyce as leader
- Pyeongchang Winter Games organisers confirm 177 total norovirus cases