Team USA's women's Alpine skiing team should dominate this discipline, especially since Slovenia's Tina Maze - who won two gold medals at the 2014 Winter Olympics - retired in 2017.
"I think Kim Jong Un is really a bad person and a villain", said Park Keon-ho, 24, a computer science student at Korea University of Technology and Education. For months now, the world has been grappling with fears of a nuclear war as North Korea has steadfastly refused to toe the US's line on nuclear de-escalation leaving Pence with no option but to keep piling on sanctions on the country with one of the worst human rights record globally.
The South Korean president, Moon Jae-in, shaking hands with a member of North Korean royalty, "First Sister" Kim Yo Jong.
Most notably, Kim sat directly behind U.S. Vice President Mike Pence at Friday night's opening ceremony in Pyeongchang, creating the unique image of two top officials whose governments have been locked in a loud argument, suddenly seated just feet away from each other.
Trumo and Kim Jong Un impersonators make an appearance. From then on, cameras documented Kim's every gesture and her every move.
Kim was attending the Opening Ceremonies together with Kim Yong Nam, who is 90 years old and is technically North Korea's head of state, although all power rests with the "great leader" Kim Jong Un.
As the first immediate member of the North's ruling family to visit South Korea, Kim was swarmed by the local news media.
Internal internet and wifi systems crashed at about 19:15 on Friday and were still not back to normal at midday on Saturday, Games organisers said.
"The South and North shared an understanding that they should continue the positive mood for peace and reconciliation created by the Pyeongchang Olympics and should promote inter-Korean dialogue, exchanges and cooperation", Moon's office said in a statement. It added that of the 177 cases, 68 had recovered and had been released from quarantine and returned to work at the Games.
Are these Winter Games having the effect South Korea had hoped, in thawing relations with the north? Se Ri Pak was among the athletes to carry South Korea's flag that was raised along with the Olympic flag.
- NASA breaks record for pictures taken farthest from Earth
- Trump predicts 'big week' for infrastructure
- High-scoring Gophers roll past Penn State 101-68 in women's basketball
- 14% of all Texas deaths related to flu — CDC
- 25 distressed OFWs from Kuwait back home
- About 800 People Protesting in Seoul Against N Korea's Participation in Olympics
- Iraq's reconstruction will cost $88.2 billion, planning ministry says
- Pyeongchang Winter Games organisers confirm 177 total norovirus cases
- RSS chief's comment on army tantamount to sedition, says Pinarayi Vijayan
- "We'll talk" to North Korea, says Mike Pence