This led to the theory that Kylie would name her daughter "Butterfly" or "Posie" (short for Mariposa - which is Spanish for butterfly, and also a lip kit name).
The photo she shared of Stormi Webster on her Instagram account - after being born on 1 February - has broken a record for gaining the most "Likes" in the format's history and now stands at a whopping 15.8 million. They had both made multiple butterfly references over the last few months on social media, and Travis even released a popular song last summer called "Butterfly Effect".
"Kylie and Travis are not officially living together", a source told People.
Hollywood reality model and sexy model Kylie Jenner has just given birth to a cute baby.
In another interesting twist, Kylie previously admitted to being "terrified" of butterflies on her E! docu-series Life of Kylie previous year. Here she says, "It's kinda just ironic that I am terrified, terrified, of butterflies. They're just enjoying their little family".
Anyone who can do basic maths can see that Kylie conceived Stormi around the end of April, which makes the question of who her father is a hotly debated topic. "It's literally a bug".
- Iranian-Canadian environmentalist's death in prison raises questions
- Kim Jong Un invites South Korean President to Pyongyang for monumental summit
- Massive Triple Axel & Men's Singles Luge Medal For Team USA — History Made
- Kim Jong Un invites S Korean president for summit
- Omarosa Returns To 'Celebrity Big Brother' Following Asthma Attack
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Won't Blame Anyone For Manchester United Struggles
- Erdogan: Turkish military helicopter downed during Operation Olive Branch
- JB Hi-Fi Must Be Still Selling A Lot Of Games And Consoles
- 'Horrific murder spree' in Kentucky leaves 5 dead in 2 shootings
- Premier League Player Accidentally Flashes Genitals To Millions Of TV Viewers