Chris Cattrall, 55, was found dead on his rural property in Alberta last week.
Cattrall has accused the actress of creating a hostile work environment, writing: "Your continuous reaching out is a painful reminder of how cruel... You are not my friend" and urged Parker to "stop exploiting our tragedy".
Kim's been very open about her desire to leave the iconic franchise, refusing to do a third movie, stating her "heart's not in it anymore". "Let me make this VERY clear", Cattrall said before going in for the kill.
"I would like to thank my fans, my friends and my #SexInTheCity colleagues for the outpouring of support for myself and my family over the last 72 hours". You are not my friend.
"I didn't read about that", Shannon said regarding Cattrall's post, "but I know for me, Sarah is just so supportive and so wonderful and we just get along so well".
Cattrall also directed her followers to an NY Post article that claims the pair's rivalry dates back to 1998, when Sex and the City first aired on HBO.
On Friday Parker told Extra TV that.
"When I learned he passed I reached out".
"I'm disappointed. and story", she told Extra.
Parker is yet to respond to Cattrall's latest comments. Cattrall was furious that Parker had thrown her under the bus, explaining that she'd respectfully turned down the project and describing their relationship as "toxic".
- Korean unity symbolised by handshake and athletes' joint march during ceremony
- Erdogan: Turkish military helicopter downed during Operation Olive Branch
- Hard talks ahead for Tillerson and Turkish officials amid Afrin operation
- India, UAE condemn use of terrorism as state policy
- Pence, Moon discuss N. Korea's charm offensive
- United Nations chief urges denuclearization to North Korea
- Latest White House resignation has Valdosta connection
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Won't Blame Anyone For Manchester United Struggles
- Ted Potter outplays Dustin Johnson and wins Pebble Beach
- Kim Jong Un invites South Korean President to Pyongyang for monumental summit