As you know, the popular Stories feature on all most all every social media that supports it has a short span of life.
Instagram appears to be testing a new feature that lets users know when someone takes a screenshot of their Story. Instagram is testing the Screenshot Alert for stories. Literally, most of the IG users exploited this technique to save the posted stories, and the creator, of course, will be unknown of the fact. Thank you, Instagram for the warning. Like there is a chance that people might stop watching stories in greater number as they would not be able to take screenshots anonymously.
Some users on the picture sharing app who screenshot or screen recording another's story are being warned that other user will be notified next time they take try to make a copy of their picture.
Surprisingly, user who have put the original post won't be shown any alert when somebody takes a screenshot. This new feature - the latest to be lifted from Snapchat - hasn't been turned on for all users in order for Instagram to first gauge response.
If your smartphone is set to Aeroplane Mode when you take the screenshot, you'll be able to bypass the warning. This will help identify the one who published a story to correctly identify the person who took a screenshot. Most significantly story could be viewed as many times as possible within twenty-four hours, with the creator completely unaware that exactly how many times a single person viewed it. Instagram will be adding this feature to the "ephermal part" of its platform, Stories.
Notably, Instagram introduced a similar screenshot feature back in 2016 that provided notification when someone took a screenshot of a private direct message.
- Turkish troops killed in deadliest day of Kurdish offensive
- Performance Analysis to Overcome Risk: Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE:DPS)
- North Korea's Olympics delegation leaves thorny questions behind
- Meeting ends between SKorean leader, N. Koreans
- United States professor fired after telling student 'Australia isn't a country'
- Opening Ceremony of the Winter Olympics Draws 28.3 Million Viewers
- James' triple-double, Korver's 30 points lead Cavs past Hawks
- Researchers develop new malleable, recyclable e-skin
- Aston Villa beat rivals Birmingham to boost EPL promotion push
- OR vs. Washington State - 2/11/18 College Basketball Pick, Odds, and Prediction