Prime Minister Modi also delivered a keynote address at the World Government Summit in Dubai.
While addressing the jam-packed audience, PM Modi emphasised that there have been no allegations of corruption against his government. He later showed gratitude to the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Mohamed bin Zayed Ali Nahyan on behalf of 125 crore Indians for the construction of the huge temple.
Modi's announcement came during the first-ever visit by an Indian head of state to the West Bank. "We will do whatever it takes to make it possible", he told the Indian community.
Heptulla, who was earlier with the Congress and is a former Union Minister, said she was personally involved with the issue for about 40 years.
King Hamad returned to Bahrain after a four-day private visit to the UAE.
"It is a matter of pride for not only me but also the 125 crore people of India that I have been called as the chief guest at the World Government Summit", PM Modi said.
Modi is visiting the United Arab Emirates for the second time after his 2015 trip to the Gulf country.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today held wide-ranging talks with the Sultan of Oman as the two sides signed eight agreements, including pacts on cooperation in the field of defence, health and tourism.
Making a veiled attack at the Opposition, Modi said, "We have to bring India at a par with the rest of the world".
For this reason, many have accused India of hypocrisy for heavily supporting Israel while falsely claiming to back Palestinian statehood.
Prime Minister informed that the country envisions a new India where "even the poorest person gets the opportunity to progress, and is able to dream and achieve that dream". The structure will incorporate all aspects and features of a traditional Hindu temple, reported NDTV.
The temple will be hand-carved by Indian temple artisans and assembled in the UAE.
This is how the first Hindu temple in Abu Dhabi would look like once completed!Modi also visited the Wahat Al Karama war memorial in Abu Dhabi to pay tribute to martyrs on Sunday.
- Latest White House resignation has Valdosta connection
- Lesbian Miami Catholic school teacher fired for marrying girlfriend
- Ted Potter outplays Dustin Johnson and wins Pebble Beach
- Bradie Tennell remains consistent in Olympic debut
- The New York Attorney General's Office Is Suing The Weinstein Company
- Erdogan: Turkish military helicopter downed during Operation Olive Branch
- Omarosa Returns To 'Celebrity Big Brother' Following Asthma Attack
- Figure Skater Yura Min Suffered An Unfortunate Wardrobe Malfunction During Winter Olympics
- N. Korean Delegation Visits Presidential Office in Seoul
- Right here's what the brand new Pa. congressional map may appear like