Emery's side racked up their 14th win in their last 15 games in all competitions to restore their 15-point lead at the top of Ligue 1 thanks to Neymar's solitary second-half strike.
The Brazilian scored his 19th Ligue 1 goal of the season to put PSG in front against Toulouse. At the stroke of half-time, Real were 4-0 ahead of visitors, who only managed to regroup themselves in the second half by scoring 2 goals.
"I know that he will recover, sometimes we call each other simply to encourage one another".
However, the Real Madrid brand ambassador admitted that as of yet, no representative had contacted Neymar.
Cristiano Ronaldo got a hat-trick for the Los Merengues, while Lucas Vasquez and Toni Kroos were also on target for the home team.
"When Messi or Ronaldo will be in a bad shape, and we'll see more at Cristiano because of his age , Neymar will be the next Ballon d'Or victor". "We could have continued but we cannot stand at that pace for 90 minutes either".
But he had scored only four La Liga goals before the new year. "I was asked before [during the January transfer window] why weren't we going to sign anyone", Zidane said. From the first minute the game has been uphill.
"Everything depends on that tie [against PSG], we're playing for our season", said the 31-year-old defender, as per AS.
According to Balague, who works for Sky Sports as an expert on Spanish football, Madrid have received no offers for either player since the summer - and none of those were from Liverpool anyway.
- Kylie shares a cute photo of her baby girl's hand
- Trump questions whether Israel, Palestinians ready to make peace
- Massive Triple Axel & Men's Singles Luge Medal For Team USA — History Made
- N. Korean Delegation Visits Presidential Office in Seoul
- 'Too Soon' To Tell If Korean Olympic Thaw Will Last: Jim Mattis
- Angela Merkel insists 'painful' coalition talks have not undermined her authority
- Cyclone Gita heads for Tonga
- Figure Skater Yura Min Suffered An Unfortunate Wardrobe Malfunction During Winter Olympics
- Ted Potter outplays Dustin Johnson and wins Pebble Beach
- North Korean leader's sister delivers summit invitation to South Korean president