He lost the ball, was poor in possession and ballooned a cross in the first-half.
When his moment finally came he failed to deliver, spurning two clear chances to equalise in stoppage-time as his goals tally remained at one from his last 13 games in all competitions. "To be as prolific in the Premier League is today much more hard".
'In the second half, at the end they were exhausted, they weren't pressing as much and we were creating a bit more space so we had chances.
"We saw the way Kane did it because of his confidence, but Lacazette has no confidence at all otherwise he would have gone with his laces".
'I think I left an impression in Manchester, although I had difficulties, ' he said.
However, Bellerin isn't giving up on qualifying for the Champions League through their league finish.
Referring to the Belgian forward as "my bro", Aubameyang seemed only too happy to mingle with one of Gunners rivals' best players.
"In the game we didn't do what we should have done, we didn't defend properly the crosses". "When we played at Swansea [a 3-1 defeat], we played against 10 men in the last 25 yards and that doesn't exist anywhere in Europe".
Mourinho is famously hard to win over as a manager and, over the years, several top players have fallen by the wayside after failing to convince "The Special One".
His former teammate has expressed how Borussia Dortmund will miss the striker, and said: "I think you guys know what type of guy he is".
Arsenal will now focus on the Europa League, with games against Ostersund home and away before the League Cup final against Manchester City.
In completely unrelated news, Mourinho's record as United manager against the top six in the Premier League, in the important matches, is six points won from a possible 27.
- Premier League Player Accidentally Flashes Genitals To Millions Of TV Viewers
- Kim Jong Un invites South Korean President to Pyongyang for monumental summit
- Omarosa Returns To 'Celebrity Big Brother' Following Asthma Attack
- Canadian Figure Skaters Drop Horniest Part Of Routine To Secure #1 Spot
- Trump questions whether Israel, Palestinians ready to make peace
- Reuben Foster arrested on domestic violence charges
- Massive Triple Axel & Men's Singles Luge Medal For Team USA — History Made
- Ted Potter outplays Dustin Johnson and wins Pebble Beach
- With Fifty Shades Freed, the Franchise Crosses $1 Billion
- Canadians Parrot, McMorris take silver and bronze in Olympic slopestyle snowboarding