TV Line reports that the upcoming third season of Stranger Things will debut with a shorter episode count than last year's season 2. Meanwhile, there are also only so many episodes that the Duffer Brothers can write and that the crew can make within the span of time given.
My guess is that the narrative of Season 3 does not support a ninth episode. What that means for the small town of Hawkins and its residents we don't know, but we imagine the villainous being isn't too happy about being sent back to where it came from.
The reduced episode count could reveal a little bit of what to expect in the third season.
The introduction of Kali in Season 2 confirmed that there are other kids with special powers in the show's universe and it's possible that one or more of them might pop up in Season 3.
The Stranger Things Season 3 release date looks to be late 2018 or early 2019.
Interestingly, one of last season's most talked-about episodes focused exclusively on Eleven (Millie Bobbie Brown) and her activities outside the town of Hawkins, Indiana. He wasn't exactly at his perkiest after spending the better part of a year calling out into the Void in the hopes that she wasn't dead.
Stranger Things: Season 2 starred Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, Natalia Dyer, Cara Buono, Charlie Heaton, Matthew Modine, Sadie Sink, Dacre Montgomery, Brett Gelman, Linnea Berthelsen, Sean Astin, and Paul Reiser. Production on Season 3 will kick off in mid-April at some point.
Details are slim regarding Stranger Things Season 3, but it will apparently feature a time jump as the actors are aging in real-time. "We're [going to be] dealing with forces of evil that are new". Only time will tell.
- Devin Nunes' campaign has a 'news' site
- Trump Administration Plans To Privatize International Space Station
- Australian govt sites hijacked by crypto miner
- Canadian Figure Skaters Drop Horniest Part Of Routine To Secure #1 Spot
- Premier League Player Accidentally Flashes Genitals To Millions Of TV Viewers
- Kim Cattrall criticises 'merciless' Sarah Jessica Parker after brother's demise
- If Ronaldo wasn't happy at Madrid, he wouldn't be here - Marcelo
- Cyclone Gita heads for Tonga
- SA spoil Dhawan ton in Pink ODI
- Massive Triple Axel & Men's Singles Luge Medal For Team USA — History Made