Given the high stakes amid the fight for local bragging rights, the crowd of over 80,000 are certain to make it a frenzied occasion.
The pair started together for the first time in almost two years against Everton last weekend and rekindled their devastating link-up play, with Mkhitaryan threading the pass for Aubameyang to deftly chip Jordan Pickford to net his debut goal among a hat-trick of assists during the 5-1 rout.
United States global Pulisic has established himself as a key man at Dortmund, drawing reported interest from Liverpool and Manchester United.
Meanwhile, Arsene Wenger has confirmed that his squad for the trip to Wembley will be largely similar to that that beat Everton, with Danny Welbeck and Petr Cech the two main doubts.
Paul Merson was a guest on Sky Sports' The Debate programme last night, and explained why Arsenal signing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang could spell the end of Arsene Wenger's tenure at the Emirates. He points towards the trophies he won during his time at Old Trafford, with the League Cup and Europa League among those honours.
Many observers believe the talented Armenia global will have more chance of flourishing in the Premier League under the guidance of the attack minded Arsene Wenger rather than the ultra pragmatic Jose Mourinho.
We're sure several former players would agree with Mkhitaryan's assessment of the different managerial techniques of both Wenger and Mourinho. I think they'd be mad if they didn't.
Ramsey scored a hat trick against Everton but misses out against Tottenham, with Mohamed Elneny replacing him in central midfield. A lot, he was very hard.
Arsenal midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan has insisted that he has no excuses for his failure to live up to expectations during his time with Manchester United. They now sit sixth in the Premier League standings, with five points separating them from fourth-place Chelsea.
"Is it do they start the game or not?"
- Olympic Protest: South Koreans Burn North Korean Flags, Images of Kim Jong
- Former Sri Lanka President Mahinda Rajapaksa poised for big win in polls
- Pence bashes North Korea's military parade, endorses Trump's parade
- Second White House Staffer Resigns Over Domestic Abuse Claims
- Korea visit, Pence insists 'no daylight' on North
- Man with Sword Attacks Church in Yogyakarta, Injures Four
- Samsung chief named suspect in $7.5m fraud
- Sheffield United's Billy Sharp hits 200 in style
- Take two: Frank Reich will be Indianapolis Colts' new head coach
- Eisenhauer pleads no contest to murder