So if you're calorie counting but still want to nab this limited edition piece of burger history before McDonald's stops selling it then we've got you.
If your special someone is a McDonald's devotee, only one gift wins on Valentine's Day: McDonald's Bling Mac. The unforgettable item from fine jeweler Nadine Ghosn looks much like a famous burger ring that typically retails for a cool $8,800.
'We know a lot of our customers will remember the 1974 launch of the Big Mac in the United Kingdom and have continued to enjoy the burger and pass the Big Mac love on since then, it remains our most iconic burger!'
You can enter on Twitter.
For a chance to win it, social media users must tweet out their love for the Big Mac, using the hashtag #BlingMacContest.
It's an impressive design, but it doesn't look like a very practical ring to wear once all of the layers are assembled. However, if the eventual victor decides to actually wear the Bling Mac on a regular basis, then we will tip our hats to them.
Grab your trainers, skipping rope or a pair of Speedos and you'll be guilt free.or opt for a Mac Jr instead!Share your delicious thoughts in the comment section below!
- Serena ready for comeback at Fed Cup
- Pyeongchang Olympics open with a call for unity, harmony
- Netanyahu speaks to Russia's Putin about Iran
- NBC gets almost 28M TV viewers for Olympic opening ceremony
- 5 jumbos killed on tracks in Assam
- Disney World and Disneyland Are Raising Prices Once Again
- Modi becomes first Indian PM in history to visit Palestine
- Sheffield United's Billy Sharp hits 200 in style
- Canada's Mark McMorris wins bronze 11 months after near-death crash
- UK's Boris meets Myanmar 's Suu Kyi on Rohingya crisis