We're just a week away from seeing exactly what Samsung's been working on for the past year - the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus are expected to be unveiled ahead of Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next Sunday, and of course TechRadar will be there to bring you the news as soon as it breaks. Those of you who already own a DeX dock for one of your Samsung devices is well acquainted with the objective of the accessory, as it allows you to essentially put Android in a desktop environment.
The new Dex design is reported to allow the Galaxy S9 to function as a touch pad or even a keyboard.
"With the S9 launch just around the corner, consumers looking to upgrade to the S9 can get more money for their old device now rather than after". Thankfully, well-known leaker Evan Blass shared a new pair of photos on Twitter that show us its design.
The DeX Pad is not almost as cool-looking as the DeX Station. The second image showing the Galaxy S9 mounted on the DeX Pad, also shows the handset to sport a 3.5mm headphone jack. As it allows you to use your phone as an input device, the assumption is that you won't necessarily need a keyboard and mouse while using Android in a desktop environment. German site WinFuture has spotted some cases on the web, and they introduce two new styles that we haven't seen for the Galaxy flagships before: Hyperknit and Protective Standing Cover.
- Bustling Stock in Focus: Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ:TXN)
- United Nations calls for 'urgent global action' to end violence in Afrin
- PM Modi addresses Indian diaspora in Muscat
- New England Research & Management Inc. Raises Stake in Celgene Co. (CELG)
- PyeongChang 2018, Kim Jong Un invita a Pyongyang presidente del Sud
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp reacts to Southampton win
- Seamus Coleman suffers muscle injury in Everton's win over Palace
- Kurds: Turkey Shelling Closes Schools for 40000 Students in Northern Syria
- South Korea 2018 gets underway
- Hours from deadline, US Senate to vote to avert shutdown